Slider

  • " />
  • " />

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kristi + Andy {Engaged}!

Kristi and Andy are my second 'internet love story' couple!  They've been together for 3.5 years and still going strong!  When Kristi approached me to coordinate her wedding I was surprised to hear she had been planning her wedding from the Bay Area.  I asked her why Andy and her chose to wed in Southern California.  Her answer?  "A vintage-themed wedding at the Queen Mary".  Yes, the historic Queen Mary!  I've never stepped foot on this boat before.  Not only am I excited to see Kristi and Andy get married, but I'm thrilled that this will be my first time coordinating on a historic boat!  Their wedding will definitely be timeless and elegant!  This e-session featuring this cute Bay Area couple was shot at the Queen Mary by the fabulous photographer, Nathan Nowack.  Check out Nathan's blog post for the full gallery!  Enjoy the gorgeous pictures everyone!

(Photography by Nathan Nowack)









Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment