Slider

  • " />
  • " />

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kat + Paul {ENGAGED!} - New York State of Mind Part Two

"I'm looking for love.  Real love.  Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love." --Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw

Hi lovelies!!  I just had to share one of my favorite quotes from SATC!  Last month I posted a teaser from Kat + Paul's e-session in NYC.  Thanks to their fabulous photographer, Kristi & Paul of KLK Photography, I'm happy to share Part Two of their romantic NYC e-session!  KLK Photography followed the couple to places like Central Park, Soho, Meatpacking District, and Times Square.

I can't wait for their platinum wedding in November!!  Enjoy everyone!!

{Photography by Kristi & Paul of KLK Photography}

















Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment