Slider

  • " />
  • " />

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hinna + Iain {ENGAGED!}

I had the pleasure of meeting Hinna over the summer.  This lovely bride and her fiance, Iain, are getting married at the Richard Nixon Library in Yorba Linda next month.  It'll be the first wedding of 2012 for MDCE!!  I'm super excited about this wedding because it'll be my first Indian wedding!  I also team up again with the fabulous Dodie Sy from Brassavalos Floral Couture!  It's going to be a super fab wedding!!

Hinna and Iain chose the Katie Wheeler Library in Irvine, California for their cute engagement shoot!  Special thanks to Gina Marie Photography for allowing me to share their e-session with everyone!  Make sure to check out more of Gina's work!  Enjoy!!

Make sure you become a fan of MDCE on Facebook!  Check out our fan page and "Like" us!











Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment