Slider

  • " />
  • " />

Friday, April 2, 2010

Majell + Steve | Lifestyle Part 1 - "Married & Loving It" Session

In the beginning of this year I wrote a post about the reaffirmation of me and my husband's love for each other {please see older post}.  I spoke about our decision to retake our "e-pictures", which of course we now call our "anniversary pictures", "lifestyle session", or "Married & Loving It Session".  My husband and I have been meticulously planning our a-session for several months.  We carefully chose our outfits.  We made sure it coordinated well with the locations we chose and our personal style.  As a wedding planner, I see a TON of photographers work through blogs, magazines, etc.  We wanted to choose THE best photographer who can capture the moment, not just take pictures.  We chose Mieng Saetia for his artistic vision, modern and sexy style.  His ability to capture the moment created breathtaking pictures.  They looked like it came straight out of a magazine.  Très chic...so LA.  It was hard to narrow down our pictures to a few so I decided to make this a two-part series.

Part 1 of this series took place in Viceroy Santa Monica, a beautiful modern boutique hotel.  The hotel represents our style as a couple.  Our outfits:  Banana Republic, Express, and my peep-toe green Christian Louboutin stilettos {I chose green shoes because they give a nice pop of color and they matched with the green decor accents of the hotel}.  Thanks again to Mieng Saetia.  We really enjoyed being photographed by you!  Everyone...enjoy!  I will post Part 2 tomorrow!  Stay tuned!

{Photo Credit:  Mieng Saetia Photography}


















Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment