Slider

  • " />
  • " />

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pia + Ryan {E-Session}

Remember my friend/bride, Pia?

Well if you’ve been following my blog from Day One you probably remember when this bride first got engaged two years ago (click here for the post).  You might also remember one of my past posts hinting to her {vintage-modern-romantic} wedding concept and {jewel-tone purple & teal} color scheme for their wedding (click here for the post).

I met Pia about 6 years ago.  We have the same expensive taste, we share the same sense of style, and we both LOVE weddings.  She is also my daughter’s Godmother.  Now, my bride/friend/Godmother to my daughter is finally tying the knot after a 10-year long distance relationship with her fiancé, Ryan.  They did a lot of traveling between San Jose and LA so you can imagine the amount of frequent flier miles they accumulated over the years!  How they did it I have know clue.  But I can tell you this couple's love for each other is very strong!

This e-session, which was photographed by Greg Bumatay, was photographed at an airport hanger with a Lear jet (thanks Phil for letting us borrow your plane) and the beautiful Viceroy Santa Monica.  Talk about luxury at its finest!  I simply can’t wait until their wedding day.  They’re set to wed on May 29, 2010 at the Tuscan-inspired Vellano Country Club, a private country club located in Chino Hills.  Million dollar luxury mansions featuring a Greg Norman signature golf course surround this brand new venue.  Their wedding is two-years in the making.  It will have lots of goodies and details galore that will make your heart swoon!  This wedding will have lots of couture fashion that will make the gals from ‘Sex in the City’ feel proud.  Thank you Greg for sharing this fabulous e-session with my readers!  This platinum wedding will be off the hook!  Stay tuned!  Enjoy their {e-session}.


{All photos below credit:  Greg Bumatay}




One of my favorite pictures.  The Learjet was a nice prop.  Thanks to my old friend, Phil, for hooking us up with his jet!



They incorporated one of their favorite colors, purple.  Look at his tie and her nails!  They LOVE purple!



The groom is a big time Jordan fan.  Look at their matching kicks!







Look at her purple shoes!  Darling!



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment