Slider

  • " />
  • " />

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fashion + Weddings = Inspirational Design (Colors)

(Image via Gucci)

As you know, I LOVE high-end fashion. I look to fashion, music, architecture, and art to draw inspiration to my event designs. Every once in a while I receive something in the mail from fashion houses like Burberry, Louis Vuitton, and Gucci. Last week I received the above picture in the mail from Gucci advertising their Spring/Summer 2009 sale. I was completely in awe by the eggplant purple/teal color combination that I had to share this with one of my brides who is having a teal wedding in May 2010. It’s the perfect mix for a spring wedding…bold, fresh, and sophisticated. I’m so excited to use this picture as my inspiration to design her wedding, which will have a modern-elegant feel. Stunning don’t you think? Fabulous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment