Slider

  • " />
  • " />

Monday, June 8, 2009

Trend Alert: Fresh and Fabulous Cake Stands!

The fabulous event planner, Kathy Jo Peterson, has created a beautiful line of cake stands that is sure to be a hit! If you're looking for something unique and fresh to enhance your cake and decor, check out her website: www.raisethecake.com. It's exciting and different from the old silver cake stands. Raise the Cake carries a pre-designed collection, but they give brides an option to design you own cake stand to match your theme/color. The Pre-designed collections starts from $60-$240 depending on the style and size of the cake stand.

It's very common for cakes to sit in the corner, which I truly dislike. I always try to convince my clients to show off the cake instead of placing it in the dark corner only to be seen when the newlyweds cut the cake. The cakes stands from Raise the Cake will definitely give your cake a fabulous couture look! I can't wait to feature her cake stands in one of my events!


(Both images via Raise The Cake)

1 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I'd love to work with you! I have custom cake stands available that I make myself. I'd love to sway advertising space on my site for a bio on your blog.

    Cake Stands

    ReplyDelete